Thursday 31 October 2013

SBT50 Monopoly Week 3 Colours

FANCY DRESS

This week the roll of the dice had me in jail (just visiting) so I had to scrap using just black and white, and also include something hidden. My vision was for something bold and elegant, yet still masculine. There are only a few elements to this LO but each has texture. The patterned paper is flocked, cardstock embossed and I stamped with white paint (rather than ink). The satin ribbon is attached to a second photo, that  slides up/down revealing the unmasked Zorro (LOL)


Here are some close-ups

 As I remember, the dress-up outfit was a success, thanks in  part to the ceremonial sword which was borrowed from the grandfather. I seem to be scrapping this son (more than the others) a lot lately, perhaps because its been nearly two years since the last time he was in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment